This document outlines the employee requirements for an Internship at Advantage
Job Title: Intern
Responsible to: Project Coordinator and Office Clerk
Place of Work: Based in Corvallis Oregon
Hours of Work: up to 20-hours per week
Length of Position: Temporary Summer Position (beginning May ending in August)
Interns will provide in office support to the company. Responsibilities may include:
- Data Entry Projects (WordPress Experience a bonus)
- Hardware Recycling and System Wiping
- Backup Testing
- Assisting on larger projects, including:
- Network Installations
- Server Build-outs
- Cloud Migration
- Equipment Clean-up and removal
- This position may be unpaid or hourly depending on the situation
- This position does not include any benefits
Interns who are interested in continuing in at Advantage Computing will get a chance to interview for a Level 1 position should the company be hiring.
Remote and In-Office
This position does not include any remote options. Interns are considered in training and should be supervised on all projects.
Staff will track their time and submit weekly time sheets.
Other Duties as assigned
May be requested to run errands – mileage paid at Federal Rates on a monthly basis
To Apply – send cover letter and resume to support @ oraces.com